1. Model Antonio Soler: “The League” hat, jock tag gray tee by Nike, team issue shorts by Nike, lanyard with detachable buckle. All provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. Model Nikki Diaz: Lace side denim shorts and “It’s Football Y’all” T-shirt. All provided by JC’s Boutique.
3. Model Victoria Mills: Lace & Pom Pom Shorts (JC’s Boutique), Slub knit racerback red tank top (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
4. Model Allan Avila: GANT Rugger Oxford, Life After Denim Shorts, Jack Spade sunglasses. All provided by London Philips.
5. Model Morgan Phillips: Orange gingham shorts, Fringe boots and assorted bracelets (Keys Country), women’s white Doug Martin #22 game jersey by Nike (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
6. Model Derek Wysocki: Jet Lag Jet-Deroit khaki shorts, Kinetix Clothing Rough-Rider 76 T-shirt, and Goorin Brothers Wakiki straw fedora. All provided by Urban Body.
Urban Body Clothing is located at 711 S. Howard Ave. Ste. 100, Tampa, FL 33606. For more information, call (813) 251-5522 or visit www.UrbanBody.com.
Key Country is located at 1910 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33629. For more information, call (813) 253-5397 or visit www.KeyCountry.com.
JC’s Boutique is located at 1541 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33629. For more information, call (813) 765-5272 or visit www.ShopJCB.com
Tampa Bay Buccaneers apparel can be purchased during the team’s home games and events at Raymond James Stadium or online at www.Shop.Buccaneers.com.