- 4oz Ahi (or Sushi-grade) Tuna: (seasoned with salt, brown sugar and cayenne pepper)
- Spring Mix
- Grape Tomatoes
- Red Onion Rings
- Green Apple Slices
- Wonton Strips
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette: (80/20 blend of oil and apple cider vinegar, tablespoon of apple juice, and Italian seasonings)
- Mix tablespoon of brown sugar with about a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Coat outside of tuna steak with mixture and sear each side for about a minute. Slice thin.
- In a large bowl, combine spring mix, grape tomatoes, red onion, green apple slices and vinaigrette mixture and toss.
- Top with wanton strips and tuna slices.
(Salad is served at So Fresh with a 435-calorie count: 312 calories from salad and 123 calories from tuna).
Look for a So Fresh South Tampa location in 2014.
So Fresh is located at 2774-A E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33612.
For more information, call (813) 977-4477 or visit www.SoFreshSalads.com.