By: Ciccio’s California
- Grilled Chicken
- Napa Cabbage
- Crispy Wantons
- Thai Chicken Sauce (or Teriyaki sauce)
- Spaghetti Squash
- Roast spaghetti squash in oven at 350-degrees for about 45 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature and peel into deep bowl. Season squash with olive oil, garlic, a tablespoon of butter and salt and pepper.
- Grill one chicken breast and season with your favorite Thai sauce (chef’s note: can also sub for teriyaki-marinated chicken). Chop chicken into bite-size strips.
- Toss chopped mango, cabbage, scallions, diced carrots and cilantro in a separate bowl. After topping squash with lettuce, add vegetable mixture and chicken. Top with a handful of crispy wanton noodles.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
Ciccio’s California is located at 190 37th Ave. N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704.
For more information, call (727) 898-8226 or visit www.CicciosRestaurantGroup.com.