Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps
* 12 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4-inch-long, 1-inch-thick strips
* 2 tsp Mediterranean Spice – oregano, dried basil, salt (equal parts of each)
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
* 4 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
* 1 tbsp thinly sliced red onion
* 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
* 1/4 cup tzatziki
* 12 butter lettuce leaves
* 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
* 1 1/2 oz crumbled feta cheese
* 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
* 1 tsp chopped parsley
* 1/2 tsp dried basil
* 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Preheat a grill pan over high heat. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Mediterranean spice and place on grill. Cook, basting with balsamic vinaigrette and turning once, until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Season chicken with remaining teaspoon Mediterranean spice and remove from grill; set aside.
Place shredded romaine lettuce and red onions in a medium bowl; drizzle with red-wine vinaigrette and toss to combine. Divide mixture evenly among butter lettuce leaves and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon tzatziki.
Top each lettuce wrap with 1 piece of chicken and garnish with chopped tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives. Season with parsley, basil, and oregano; serve.
GrillSmith Corporate Chef Joe Guli created these Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps, a twist on the Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps offered on GrillSmith’s menu.
GrillSmith is located at 2000 Piazza Ave. Ste. 100, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543. For more information, call (813) 907-1900 or visit www.GrillSmith.com.
708 Harbour Post Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
Sign Up For Our Event Eblast